MEMPHIS, TENN. — HFF has brokered the $50 million sale of Memphis Depot, a 43-building industrial portfolio located one mile from Memphis International Airport. Adam Herrin, Stephen Bailey and Jason Nettles of HFF arranged the transaction on behalf of the seller, Mayfield Properties LP. Brian Carlton, David Wheless and Nielsen Keopfgen of HFF arranged a seven-year, $32.5 million acquisition loan through Allegiant Real Estate Capital on behalf of the buyer, a partnership between Diamond Properties and funds managed by Ares Management LP. The industrial property was originally constructed in 1942 as a military supply base for use in World War II. The military used the buildings until 1997, when it was redeveloped into an industrial park by the City of Memphis and Shelby County. The portfolio is 91 percent leased and totals 4.2 million square feet of distribution and warehouse facilities. The buildings are divided into three groups: North Park, which includes 25 buildings with clear heights ranging from 14 to 16 feet; South Park, which comprises 14 buildings with an average clear height of 20 feet; and Interior Park, which includes four buildings with an average clear height of 25 feet.