COLORADO SPRINGS, COLO. — Nexus Commercial Realty has arranged the acquisition of a multifamily portfolio in Colorado Springs. Denver-based Slipstream Properties purchased the seven-building portfolio from a Colorado Springs-based apartment owner for a total consideration of $102.2 million.
Adam Riddle and Jason Koch of Nexus Commercial represented the buyer, while Todd Ragan represented the seller in the deal.
The properties are:
- Pine Creek Village Apartments, a 312-unit property that sold for $29.2 million.
- Shannon Glen Apartments, a 192-unit property that sold for $17.8 million.
- Cedar Creek Club Apartments, a 175-unit community that sold for $14.2 million.
- El Vecino Apartments, a 174-apartment community that sold for $12.2 million.
- 162-unit South Pointe Apartments, which sold for $13.3 million.
- 84-unit Timbers Apartments that sold for $7.3 million.
- New Horizons Apartments, a 79-unit property that sold for $8 million.