ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, ILL. — Stan Johnson Co. has arranged the sale of a 111,667-square-foot industrial building in Arlington Heights for $11.4 million. The two-tenant property is located at 545 E. Algonquin Road. Quality assurance company Intertek leases 85 percent of the building and has self-funded a specialized interior build-out. A data center operator occupies the remaining 15 percent of the property. John Zimmerman and Craig Tomlinson of Stan Johnson represented the seller, a joint venture between Minneapolis-based Biynah Partners and Baltimore-based Alex Brown Realty. New York-based Crystal Acquisitions purchased the asset.